IP Recipe: Marinated Filet Mignon with Grilled Peppers
Marinated Filet Mignon with Grilled Peppers (Great for all Phases)
- 6 to 8 oz of filet mignon
- 1 cup of peppers
- 1/3 cup soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Remove the stem and cut the pepper into wedges.
- Place the wedges in a medium bowl.
- Cut the steak into equal pieces, and season them with 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Place the meat in the bowl with the peppers.
- Add soya sauce, olive oil, vinegar, water and garlic, and stir to coat peppers and steak well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat a grill to medium-high, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator. Skewer steak and peppers.
- Grill the kebabs, basting them as they cook, for about 3 minutes.
- Turn and cook for another 3 minutes, basting, before turning them over to cook on the first side again.
- Continue to cook on the first side for 2 to 3 minutes before turning them over and cooking a final 2 to 3 minutes.
Learn More About Ideal Protein
Take control of your happiness…you deserve it. Join us tomorrow night, Jan. 6 at 5:30 p.m. for BRIO’s Free Ideal Protein Seminar and find out how you can lose weight safely and effectively. Let BRIO’s expert nutritionists guide you on your journey to greatness. Simply call 841-0150 to reserve your spot. Refer a friend to join the IP program and you receive a $50 IP Product credit. We look forward to seeing you there! For more information about Ideal Protein, contact us today!