6th Day of Fitmas…Single Leg Hip Hinge
On the 6th Day of Fitmas, my PT gave to me…a Single Leg Hip Hinge.
- Standing with your feet shoulder width apart, place a dowel behind your back, running down the spine.
- Flex forward on your hip while the opposite leg extends backwards.
- Slowly, return back to the standing position.
- The dowel should remain in contact with your head, back, and hips at all times.
- Complete this exercise on the opposite side as well. If you are extending your right leg back, then your right hand should be above your left, and vice versa.
- 2 x 10 reps each side.
Stay tuned tomorrow for the next exercise!