|New normal? How about a better normal? A better normal might begin with a focus on better health. Here are some tips to nourish your mental and physical health.
Develop a BRIO mindset:
- Stay socially active, either virtually or from 6-feet away. Call a friend.
- Learn something new or pick up a new habit (get a Ukele, learn to hula hoop, or salsa).
- Choose gratitude – Write down what you are hopeful for, OR send someone a thank you note for their friendship.
- Increase your spiritual health.
- Go back to work!
Develop a BRIO body:
- Establish a new healthy routine – It’s the little things that you do, that make the biggest difference.
- Build out your weekly exercise schedule- Build exercise into your daily schedule,150 minutes of moderate exercise per week, including 2 days of weight training and 3 days of cardio, flexibility, or balance training.
- Set a new physical goal – Daily push-ups, keeping a run/walk schedule, or increasing how long you can plank. Challenge yourself with a fitness goal.
A BRIOlife is a life that exudes the vim, vigor, and vitality needed to live well. Want to get your BRIO back? Not sure where to start?
Baudry Therapy Center can help you focus on your goals, stay positive, and take action. It’s kind of our thing! In fact, it’s our mission. We get excited about helping make you better off for spending time with us! Give us a call at 504.841.0150 and get started today!