Baudry Therapy Center’s Ideal Protein program works!!
If you are looking for real change, and the opportunity to look and feel GREAT come see Kathy Koehl at one of our FREE Ideal Protein seminars! You won’t regret it.
Check out what our clients are saying:
1) Dr. V – “Doing fine. I will not go back to heavy. I am maintaining. I am regimented and usually drink a shake and have coffee in the AM. Scoop of chicken salad or tuna salad on lettuce at lunch. Maybe almonds or a protein bar at 3 or so. For dinner large salad, and or chicken, fish, steak like phase 4 with fresh vegetables steamed. I drink wine almost every night. On weekends I do what I want (within reason). Rarely drink hard liquor anymore. Exercise at least once per week but beginning more to prepare for a golf trip.”
2) Luci – “I am happy where I am and am grateful for you and think of you often. I have gained back a few pounds BUT I am the same size and all my clothes are still fitting well. I exercise regularly. I manage my weight with what IP had suggested, little or few carbs, and when I do consume they are usually wheat, but I do cheat. When I do cheat it is usually because I haven’t planned for the day.”
4) JB – ” I have kept the weight off! My diet has changed for the better. I remain active in sports and exercise and feel great. Ideal Protein and effective maintenance just makes your body MORE EFFICIENT….PERIOD!”
5) PW – “I continue to use the product as part of my weight management in maintenance. I watch my weight carefully and when I see the scale start to edge up, I get back on IP for a couple of days and the added pounds come right off. I have maintained my weight loss, active lifestyle and confidence!”
6) KAT – As an IP coach for some 15 months, I have learned a tremendous amount about nutrition, physiology, discipline and long term success. I can wholeheartedly agree with all of the above comments. I have maintained my weight loss and still fit into my ‘skinny’ jeans. The lifestyle change promotes a more efficient metabolism. Wise food choices and a commitment to exercise are the key factors. Eating ‘clean’ is the best gift you can give to yourself and your family. I do believe we will see a food revolution promoting insulin regulation in the coming years. Our culture is on the threshold of much needed change!