IP Recipe: Basil Lime Chicken
Spice up your chicken dinner routine with this week’s Ideal Protein recipe: Basil Lime Chicken. This creative new twist is sure to be a family favorite. Serves 2-3.
- 3 Limes (juice and zest) Divided
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 3 T Dijon Mustard
- 3 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T Soy Sauce
- 6 Green Onions Chopped Divided
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced Divided
- 2 T Chopped Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 lbs Chicken Breasts
- Combine the zest and juice of 2 limes, Olive Oil, Mustard, Worcestershire, Soy, 3 onions, 2 garlic cloves salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut chicken into even cutlets and place in a gallon sized baggie.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill.
- Place chicken on grill and grill for 7 minutes.
- Then flip and cook until internal temp reaches 170.
- Remove from grill and let meat rest.
- Meanwhile combine juice and zest of one lime with extra virgin olive oil, 3 chopped onions, 2 minced garlic cloves, basil.
- Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces and pour sauce over top.
Ready to serve.
Learn More About Ideal Protein
Take control of your happiness…you deserve it. Our Ideal Protein experts can guide you on your journey to losing weight safely and effectively.
Ideal Protein is a four-phase weight management program in which BRIO’s professional coaches offer the enlightenment of education while mentoring individuals throughout the entire weight loss process. In addition to providing the necessary support and encouragement along the way, Team BRIO coaches hold participants accountable while helping them to navigate the setbacks impeding their success.
Simply call 841-0150 to make an appointment. Refer a friend to join the IP program and you receive a $50 IP Product credit. For more information about Ideal Protein, contact us today!