“Not only was my therapy and treatment tailored perfectly to my needs, but I also felt listened to. When my therapist told me that if I had concerns or questions in the future not to hesitate contacting him, I know he meant it.”
Workplace Wellness for Employees
A healthier work environment starts with you. Assessing how you feel about the work you do and the contribution you make to the company’s success is the first step to creating a healthier work environment. Take a moment to tap into how you really feel about your work.
Feeling GREAT about your work and your work environment needs continual attention and frequent re-assessment. Here are some simple steps you can take to feel great about your work:
- Understand the mission and the vision of the company. Why are you doing what you do? Find out where you fit into this mission, and how you can help.
- Live up to the values set by the organization. If there are no values, help your employer define your values. You must feel in line with the company values.
- Be clear about your job duties and be responsible for getting it done.
- Seek to add value to the company. How can you best use your talents to help the company be more successful?
- Look objectively at how things are done, recognize what works and doesn’t work, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Be creative and diligent in working towards solutions for the things that aren’t working well.
- Take pride in your company and your contribution to the company’s mission.
- Contribute constructive ideas. Seek never ending improvement.
- Don’t settle for the ways things are. Work for the change.
There are endless ways to creating a healthier work environment. Start by assessing your attitude about work and take it from there. Find small things you can change and positive things will come.
Need a jumpstart at your company
Baudry Therapy Center can help your company develop a healthier work environement. Give us a call at 504.841.0150 to get a little jump start on your team’s health and watch productivity increase!
Catch up on Part 1 of this 4-part series. Next up, 15 simple steps you can do at work each day to stay healthy!