Running In New Orleans
Soon we will have cooler temperatures, which is the perfect opportunity to start exercising outdoors or increase the amount you are currently training. Fall and winter in New Orleans are ideal for running.
Here are a few great places to run in New Orleans:
1) Run a loop around Audubon Park (1.8 miles).
2) Run from Audubon Park to Lee Circle and back on St. Charles neutral ground (7.6 miles).
3) Run laps around the practice track at City Park (0.25 miles).
4) Run around the ponds and Museum at City Park.
5) Run along Bayou St. John.
6) Run along the levee at the lakefront (varies).
If you need more of a jump start to your running routine, check out our Running FIT program.
We want to know the great places to run in New Orleans. Let us know where you like to run!