THE PROBLEM: Healthcare costs are skyrocketing leaving YOU with the bill.
- Healthcare costs have risen to the second largest employer expense behind wages.
- US healthcare expenditures exceed $2 trillion per year.*
- Insurance premiums continue to go up.
- Access to service is going down.
- Companies pay for more than 90% of all healthcare expenses.
- Our healthcare system needs work.
SMART EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS!
THE SOLUTION: BRIOworks.
Take control of your healthcare, reduce escalating costs and lead your company to optimal health.
We partner with companies to improve musculoskeletal and physical health by building a culture of health performance. From hire to retire, our programs alleviate many of the hidden healthcare costs companies typically bear. BRIO physical therapists are specialists with a wealth of knowledge in physical health. With simple education and self- directed activities, we help partners prepare, perform,
and recover from daily activity, much like a professional sports team.
DID YOU KNOW
- 50% of all work missed is due to musculoskeletal (soft tissue) pain/ injury.
- 80% of all people suffer from low back pain in their lifetime.
THE RESULT: Healthier outcomes, reduced health-risk factors and a healthy bottom line.
Real-life CASE STUDIES at a large uniform company.
WHY BRIOFIT WORKS
- We are THE trusted source for health and fitness consultation. When pain interferes with life or work, we address employees needs and concerns.
No sick days, medical leave or costly prescriptions.
- Our program is practical and accessible. Onsite services eliminate logistical challenges and provide for early intervention to address the little things before they become significant medical claims.
- We develop programs that work within the clients existing culture to build a stronger, health-conscious environment.
Become a leader in health performance by partnering with BRIOFIT WORKS.
BRIOFIT WORKS can customize a program that is right for your company.
- Lunch and Learn Presentations
- Corporate Group Presentations
- Customized Onsite Visits
- Early Intervention Screenings
- Ergonomic Consultations
- Health Education
- Onsite Physical Therapy