Get your body healthy in 2022
Did you know the average person gains 8-10 pounds over the holidays. As the year comes to an end and we’re feeling tired, bloated, and simply done with it all, don’t fret. There’s a new year coming, and it promises to be better than the one before. Now is the time to put your health goals in place to ensure that 2022 is a great year. As your thoughts move towards improving your health, the Baudry Therapy team is always here to help.
Here are some tips to a healthier 2022:
1) Identify your health goals.
2) Get the help you need.
3) Commit to the necessary changes to increase your chances to reach your goals.
An assessment with a Physical Therapist is a great place to start.
Did you know “physical therapists’ assessment skills for musculoskeletal issues equal those of an MD’s?”
- PTs are ideal healthcare providers to help quarterback your health care decisions.
- PTs have great relationships with doctors and other healthcare providers and can help you get the help you need, when you need it.
- PTs are great health partners, friends, and coaches who are there to hold you accountable, pick you up and encourage your progress.
We are confident that 2022 will be a great year if you have a sound plan upon which to build.
Get started today by booking a PT evaluation.