Determine your BRIO Difference in 2018
Leo Flotron’s insights to cultivating change within
It’s been 30 days since many of us made New Year’s resolutions. How are you doing with your goals? Do you need a little motivation to make those daily changes so you can make 2018 the best year yet? Baudry | BRIO wants to help you make those little changes that will help you achieve your 2018 goals.
As BRIO client Leo Flotron says, “It’s the little things that you do, that you don’t have to do, that will always determine the difference, when it’s too late to do anything about it.”
This January, we were fortunate to have Mr. Leo Flotron come celebrate our 2018 Inspiration board and share some lessons with our staff. Mr. Flotron has had a long impressive career as a salesman for Benson Mercedes on Veterans Blvd in Metairie. His quote above will serve as the foundation for all of our successes and growth this year.
Leo shared many amazing stories emphasizing and highlighting the fact that it IS indeed the little things you do that make the biggest differences in the end.
As he says you have to keep working at it, “tink, tink, tink”, until you get there. Then, you must keep working hard to stay there.
Leo says that “change is hard for everyone, but it is in change that all growth and achievement is gotten”.
Leo’s 5 steps to cultivate change within:
- Keep a positive attitude, ALWAYS. No other trait will produce as much for you as a positive enthusiastic attitude. Make it a priority, every day.
- Work hard and give it your FULL effort – As his grandfather told him when he was 8 years old, “Leo, there’s only two things you can control in this life…your attitude and your effort. Don’t ever let anyone outwork you.”
- Read. Read. And Read Some More.– Perpetual learning is necessary for growth and continued success. Read the words of your hero’s and the the people you look up to. Many of the strategies that I use every day, I’ve picked up from other people.
- Develop GOOD habits – Everyone is influenced by 3 things:
- what you feed your mind.
- the people with whom you associate.
- your environment and the information you let in.
- Associate with positive people. We cannot succeed alone. Recognize the value of those around you to make you better.
It’s time to make a difference and start with those small changes that add up to a happier, healthier you! How will you determine your BRIO difference?
Come visit us at Baudry | BRIO and we will help you realize your inner BRIO.
Our expert physical therapists can help you set SMART goals that are manageable and customized to your body’s ability. Our 2018 Inspiration Board will give you ways in which you can make daily changes that add up to a happier, healthier you! Call us today at 504.841.0150 and make your appointment.