October is Physical Therapy Month – Get Involved!
October: Physical Therapy Month
National Physical Therapy Month (NPTM) is celebrated each October to recognize how physical therapists and physical therapist assistants help transform society by restoring and improving motion in people’s lives. This year, we want to know how Physical Therapy has helped you!
Share Your Story
During the month of October, we want you to hear how Physical Therapy has helped you. Send in your story as an email, a video or by good old snail mail and we will feature you on our social media channels. Get creative though! The best story will be chosen at the end of the month and the winner will receive a cool prize! Email your story or video testimonial to [email protected]
The Face of Physical Therapy
At Baudry Therapy Center/BRIO, our business starts with Physical Therapy but it doesn’t end there. Our goal is to make EVERY client better off for having spent time with us. We seek an overall wellness. If we succeed, then we consider our mission accomplished!
And now that you know what we do, let me tell you who we see in physical therapy:
- Busy house moms: These are the people who drive carpool, take care of the family needs, and have little time for themselves. We help them manage pain and help them develop strategies to stay healthy.
- High powered business executives: These people live fast, have high stress, and a sedentary work life. Prone to back and neck pains, we help these people eliminate pain, and feel good so they can stay focused on their business.
- Baby Boomers: The people who have taken the world by storm and created a great life for all of us Americans. We help those who refuse to grow old, stay fit, active, and doing the things they love.
- Senior Citizens: Known as our finest generation, these people have sacrificed so much for all of us. Now it is time for others to help them take care of themselves. We help these heroes maintain strength, mobility, and their independence.
- Teenagers: Our youth, the next generation. We help these adolescents work through the growing pains, build confidence, coordination, and strength, so they can make it to the next level.
- Weekend warriors: These individuals work hard during the week and play even harder on the weekends. We help you recover, rehab, and get back into the game.
At Baudry Therapy Center/BRIO we love to see you thrive and feel blessed to be in the physical therapy business. We want to share our talents and knowledge with you to help you grow strong and stay fit. We are putting our money where our mouth is! For the month of October, sign up for a complimentary 20-minute consult on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. or by appointment, and come see first-hand how Physical Therapy can help you.