IP Recipe: Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas (great for all phases)
This is a great Ideal Protein recipe that you can throw in your crock pot and come back to a deliciously cooked and guilt-free meal. We like to call it a fix it and forget it type of dinner! Try it out and let us know what you think!
- 1 yellow onion, sliced (Not allowed on Phase 1-3)
- 3 sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth (College Inn is a great brand)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- Squirt of lime juice
- Combine sliced onion and peppers in the bottom of a greased crockpot.
- Lay chicken on top of veggies. Pour chicken broth over top.
- Sprinkle everything with cumin, salt, and chili powder. Give a nice quirt of lime juice over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or on High for 4-6 hours).
- When meat is done, shred with two forks and stir back into juices. Serve meat mixture with slotted spoon.
Learn More About Ideal Protein
Take control of your happiness…you deserve it. Our Ideal Protein experts can guide you on your journey to losing weight safely and effectively. Simply call 841-0150 to make an appointment. Refer a friend to join the IP program and you receive a $50 IP Product credit. For more information about Ideal Protein, contact us today!